PDA

View Full Version : Introducing myself, yet again

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Ready2live
Thu, Apr-09-09, 06:56
I am so tired of introducing myself........I swear that it'll be the last time ever.
I'm tired of going back and forth, hoping that another diet will work "this time" for me, when I know that LC-ing is the only way that works for me. I even was going to get rid of my LC cookbooks, but kept "hanging on" and it's a good thing. I'm back, full force. This will be the last time....I feel so much better when LC-ing, and I am excited to be starting it, again, but for the last time....

Any and all support is needed, and I'll do the same for you....recipe exchanging would be great, too, since dh isn't lc-ing, I'll need to change it up some. I always just make rolls and some form of potato for him and he's happy.

:wave: Here's to weighing less the next time I weigh in!

Any thoughts on exercising? I really enjoy it, and don't want it to curb my weight loss, though......

SlimmJimm
Thu, Apr-09-09, 10:46
Hi I'm back here too, hope I'll get it right this time

Kisal
Thu, Apr-09-09, 10:53
Welcome! :)