PDA

View Full Version : 7.5 lb to loss so slow any advice

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

stacey777
Tue, Apr-07-09, 03:18
Well hello everyone

im new here read about this on the MSE site and from Ted Hutchinosn and have just been thinking of starting the Doktor Dahlqvist diet iv been doing the Dr Atkins now from Jan 09 and lost a stone. The last 7.5lbs is so slow. However iv been very bad at times and had a few off days!!!! so that has most likely casued the stall.

Does anyone else have any info on the Dr D diet, had any success i think i need to eat more and would be best to get this from fat as i think the balance of meat is to top heavey and thats why im going to do Dr D plan. She says to drink milk which i would really love decfae milky coffee's umm. but i still think ill have a mental block that this will cause weight gain :thdown: