PDA

View Full Version : Help Need Help

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

nsmith4366
Wed, Apr-03-02, 15:44
I AM NOT receiving messages of posts to my mailbox like I should be...you know, when someone posts to a thread I partcipate in I'm supposed to get an email about that? Yes, I do have "yes" marked in that option in my profile choices.

Anyone...help?
Moderator please check or email me. Sorry to post this here, but when I sent this problem to your "contact us" link it went to someone from vbulletins not you.

Help. :) N :roll: :confused: :(

doreen T
Wed, Apr-03-02, 16:06
Before we call in the repairman ;) ... be sure your email account is active and valid. Some of the free email accounts, such as excite, hotmail and yahoo etc .. will retire the account if you don't use it in a certain length of time .. often just 30 days. Hotmail now has a policy that they will freeze your account, and not deliver mail if your boxes are full ... 2MB limit.

So .. check to make sure your email account is active, and that your mailbox isn't full.

If you're still having a problem, let us know :)

Doreen

tamarian
Wed, Apr-03-02, 16:44
Originally posted by nsmith4366
I AM NOT receiving messages of posts to my mailbox like I should be...you know, when someone posts to a thread I partcipate in I'm supposed to get an email about that? Yes, I do have "yes" marked in that option in my profile choices.

Anyone...help?
Moderator please check or email me. Sorry to post this here, but when I sent this problem to your "contact us" link it went to someone from vbulletins not you.

Help. :) N :roll: :confused: :(

Actually, they came to my mailbox, and I replied twice so far. This may indicate the problem is with your email account.

Trust me, I get lots of email from members here asking me how to turn it off, so I know it works.

Wa'il

tamarian
Wed, Apr-03-02, 17:40
On a second thought, make sure you did not block the sender of the notification. Instead, you can always use the link in the notification to unsubscribe from specific thread, or all. This can happen if you have blocked our weekley bulletin, instead, select "no" in the community bulletin option in your profile.

Wa'il

nsmith4366
Wed, Apr-03-02, 17:46
Okay, I deleted all my blocked emails/not many in there, but I may have blocked something by mistake and I also put "no" to the newsletter/bulletin...I hope this works!
Thanks
N :spin:

nsmith4366
Wed, Apr-03-02, 19:32
:D :D :D :D