PDA

View Full Version : Hello! new here..

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

MommaPenny
Mon, Mar-30-09, 16:57
Hello...I just came across this site while trying to find some low carb recipies. I have been watching my carbs for the last month, along with doing Jillian Michaels 30 day shred, and have lost 10 lbs. This looks like the perfect site for me to stay on track :)
Penny

Samantha22
Mon, Mar-30-09, 18:11
Welcome!
You are in a great place :)
Congrats on your loss so far, and goodluck!

Kisal
Mon, Mar-30-09, 18:39
Welcome! It's nice to meet you! :)

Why not start a journal here? It can help one to stay accountable, and it's a great way to make friends. Also, check out the My P.L.A.N. tool. You can use it to keep a food diary, keep a graph of your weight, keep records of your exercise, and many other things. You can also enter recipes there and get a count of all the macronutrients. :)

camcyd
Tue, Mar-31-09, 12:21
Welcome aboard!! You will find so much positive information on this site that will ensure great success!!

DebbieB57
Wed, Apr-01-09, 08:15
Hiya Penny ! It seems like a great site to me too. Wishing you a great low carb kinda day !
Debbie