PDA

View Full Version : A new forum member

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

iksonak
Tue, Apr-02-02, 20:45
I am new here. Have enjoyed reading your very supportive chatting. I have learned lots from you all already! Am beginning Atkins, my 500th diet. Hopefully this one will do me some good!
iksonak
:thup:It is never too late..........

wbahn
Tue, Apr-02-02, 21:26
Hopefully this one will both do you some good and be your last - and become a truly permanent way of life.

Greetings and welcome aboard! :wave:

Joyeux
Tue, Apr-02-02, 23:13
Welcome fellow newbie :wave:

Congratulations on making the change of life to LC - I have heard 500 is a very lucky number ;)

Good luck on your first week!

Joy

kacres
Wed, Apr-03-02, 06:47
I have been on diet after diet, and so far this LC WOL is the longest I've stuck with one in a year (been LC'ing for 9 days now!!) So I know how you feel! It is the hardest to get started, but once I can get on a roll and see things happenin', it makes it easier to stick to. Also, I really think this diet will work, b/c to me, low fat and low calorie just make me feel bad (headache, jitteriness), and with LC'ing, I find that I feel good!

Anyway, I've rambled enough. Look forward to getting to know you!

Kathryn

iksonak
Wed, Apr-03-02, 21:26
Wow, I see weight losses on some of the members of 9 lbs or more. I was always the Weight Watcher that would lose 1/4 pound after eating rabbit food for a week! I have refrained from jumping on the scale, it is too soon! But, I have noted I am not starving and trying to eat the doorknob when I come home from work, I am stepping more lively at work, and feel satisfied. I used to want to eat crunchies at 3 pm, but now I am just thirsty. I was thrilled to be welcomed, and I extend the welcome back to you. Good luck.
Chat with you later, Iksonak

ibudetipis
Thu, Apr-04-02, 08:08
this is my first try at participating in these support forums, and I have to say that you will be really pleased with yourself as you see pounds disapear,and you feel sooo much better. Hubby and me between us have lost nearly 30ks in about 5months, and i,m off medication for problems that "oldies" like us seem to inherit.
Here in Australia, the atkins way is taking off like wildfire.

stay with it. you won,t be disappointed :wave: