PDA

View Full Version : New here!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

StarrK
Wed, Mar-18-09, 13:06
Hello, I'm new to this site and I have to say I haven't started on my low Carb journey yet but I'm planning on starting tommorrow. I first started doing Atkins back in 2001- 2002 and than again in 2004 but I have not done any diet since my marriage and having my first baby in 2008. Now I have reached my heaviest and decided that it was time to get serious about my health and weight. So here I am. I hope to get a lot of motivation and advice from here. This is my first time in any kind of forum so I'm still getting used to the site here.

Pisces123
Wed, Mar-18-09, 13:22
Welcome to the forum! :wave: I'm sure you will find plenty of the advice and the support you are seeking. I don't post very often, but this forum has been an integral part of my success so far. Good luck to you on your journey!

Pisces

Bru88
Wed, Mar-18-09, 13:50
Welcome to the forums...Bru :wave:

Kisal
Wed, Mar-18-09, 16:53
Welcome! Nice to have you here! :)

Eliza_Jazz
Wed, Mar-18-09, 19:13
Hi StarrK,

Best of luck when you start your LC journey tomorrow!