PDA

View Full Version : New to the Boards...

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Ford Girl
Sat, Mar-07-09, 20:38
Hello my name is Dana. I was just looking for a place to find some tips and suggestions. I thought making some new friends couldn't hurt. http://www.buckeyestangs.com/vb/images/smilies/icon_wink.gif

NrgQuest
Sat, Mar-07-09, 21:12
You can never have too many friends. BTW this forum saved my life, well this forum and a lot of reading and research on my part.

Kisal
Sat, Mar-07-09, 21:51
Welcome, Dana! I'm glad you've joined our group! :wave:

Ford Girl
Sat, Mar-07-09, 22:57
Thank you!

PollyL
Sun, Mar-08-09, 04:49
:wave: Welcome to the party!!

I guess I should say "howdy, neighbor!"

This is a great place for support and learning. Good luck to you!!

Ford Girl
Mon, Mar-30-09, 12:44
:wave: Welcome to the party!!

I guess I should say "howdy, neighbor!"

This is a great place for support and learning. Good luck to you!!
hello!

Thank you for the welcomes. I haven't been active at on the board at all since work is so hectic. Hopefully I can set a little time aside at night though and start exploring. I am starting my third week now and doing well. I would be doing 10x better if I had time to workout I know so that is something I need to fit into my schedule asap too.

xjennjennx
Mon, Mar-30-09, 12:53
Hi and welcome! Good luck to you :wave:

kimmie67
Mon, Mar-30-09, 12:57
Welcome Dana and good luck on your journey :wave: . I started at the weight you are listing and I can tell you from my own personal experience...IT DOES WORK :agree: !! If I can offer you any advice or just a needed ear to vent when your having an off day, let me know :D . Try to start a journal that way the friends here can see where you might need to tweak your eating plan. The receipes here are great so check them out too. Have fun and don't get discouraged.