PDA

View Full Version : New Calp-er here

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

CynthiaD
Sun, Mar-01-09, 18:50
Long story short, I've been a yo-yo lowcarb dieter for a while, have had 3 kids who are now 6, 4, and 2 and am at my highest non-pregnant weight. I feel like crap and am tired of the excuses!!! I know what I need to do, I just need to do it!

Tomorrow I start CALP. I started it in Jan but was very sloppy with it. I did however, cut out ALL artificial sweetener and am very proud that I was able to do so and the only taste of artificial sweetener I have had in 2 months is from a cold medicine. It was nasty! :) I was being sloppy with my eating while I went off the artificial sweetener as the withdrawal was rough! But, you know what? It was just another excuse - no more!

Looking forward to getting to know everyone.

Cyn

blumunz
Sun, Mar-01-09, 20:07
welcome and good luck to you. Swing by the triple digits club if you want. You might find some extra help there

lil' annie
Mon, Mar-02-09, 13:23
The Carbohydrate Addict's Forum is super interesting - lots of great threads to read, lots to discuss with others:

http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?s=&daysprune=-1&f=100