PDA

View Full Version : just want to introduce myself (:

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

christy33
Tue, Feb-24-09, 13:44
HI ! new to site but not low carbing...been doing it off & on since 1999. thought it would be fun to make new friends who are on the same journey.

Bru88
Tue, Feb-24-09, 18:00
Welcome to the forums....Bru :wave:

Kisal
Tue, Feb-24-09, 19:58
Welcome aboard, Christy! Nice to have you with us! :wave:

trishb148
Wed, Feb-25-09, 08:10
Hi Christy,

Welcome to the site - just got here myself - it's really a great resource. Enjoy!

Trish

mom2s
Wed, Feb-25-09, 11:08
Hello Cristy33, welcome!

christy33
Thu, Feb-26-09, 08:51
thanks for the nice welcome ! I do have a ??? how do you get the weight loss ticker....I created one from tickerfactory.com but don't know how to get it here ??? don't know what im doing wrong.

trishb148
Thu, Feb-26-09, 09:52
On the last page at tickerfactory.com, there's a bbc code. Copy the code and return here and click on UserCP on the left side of the green bar; you'll see"Edit Signature" on the left. Paste the bbc code into the box, click preview to check how your ticker looks. If you like it, press save. If not, you should be able to just click on the ticker and it'll take to you back so you can edit it. Just remember to recopy the code if you do make changes. Let me know if you have any problems.

Trish

christy33
Thu, Feb-26-09, 12:36
THANK YOU TRISH....I'LL TRY IT AGAIN. christy

Mousesmom
Thu, Feb-26-09, 13:39
Welcome to your new WOL Christy! :wave:

Julie

christy33
Thu, Feb-26-09, 13:44
i figured it out Trish.....as my little girl would say ...kank you!

trishb148
Thu, Feb-26-09, 14:34
LOL - kink nothing of it:)

Trish

Mynameisxe
Thu, Feb-26-09, 15:07
Welcome from another newbie! :) Those tickers look cool, I'm gonna go check em out right now :)

lil' annie
Sun, Mar-01-09, 18:30
i figured it out Trish.....as my little girl would say ...kank you!

LOL - that ticker is SO cute! :)

blumunz
Sun, Mar-01-09, 20:04
welcome and good luck to you