PDA

View Full Version : trying to get back to the life.

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

tulip1967
Tue, Feb-17-09, 19:20
Hello, I just wanted to say that I lived the low carb life back in 2000. I lived to the fullest for 1 year. I dropped 60 pounds and 8 pant sizes. I have found that trying to get back on it now that there is so much out there to use and eat that it is much harder now. :q: A big questions that I have is if there is a site to go to so I can type in a recipe and heve it tell me how many carbs are in each serving. I have many recipes books and cards that I would like to be able to use. If any one can help I would very much appreciate it. Thanks in advance for any help you can give me. Tulip1967

Kisal
Tue, Feb-17-09, 20:17
Welcome! My P.L.A.N. allows you to enter your own recipes and get nutrient counts per serving. Just click on the link in yellow at the right-hand end of the green toolbar. :)

YourFriend
Sun, Feb-22-09, 11:24
Welcome! My P.L.A.N. allows you to enter your own recipes and get nutrient counts per serving. Just click on the link in yellow at the right-hand end of the green toolbar. :)

Welcome. I'm new here too. We can do this!