PDA

View Full Version : Hello Everyone I'm a newbie.

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

LadyK1984
Sun, Feb-15-09, 10:12
Hello I'm Keia and I'm 24 years old. I'm originally from Las Vegas and Alabama but right now I'm stationed in Maryland because I'm in the Navy. Over six months ago I was in a little bit of a depression and I put on about 30-40 lbs which depressed me a lot more. I just started low-carb a week ago and ofcourse like many of you I am seeing results. I'm kind of getting used to it now and I'm really excited and really motivated. I've been doing perfect on this diet except for the fact I thought I had bought a diet peach snapple and while I was drinking it with one of my low-carb meals I noticed it tasted so much sweeter and delicious than normal I looked at the bottle and nearly spit out my drink. I didn't notice I had bought a regular snapple. Oh well I immediatley through it in the trash and checked to make sure the others were diet. Good thing I only drank half of it. I hope it doesn't screw up my induction. Well anyway can't wait to me some of you and I hope to learn a lot from many of you.

National G
Sun, Feb-15-09, 10:24
Welcome,
And thank-you for your service to our country. I certainly appreciate you helping to make us "safe" in this wonderful country of ours!
I joined just two weeks ago, and my first week loss was 5 pds.
This past week it was 3 pounds. You are welcome to glance at my journal. Good luck to you this week in your dieting and induction.

LadyK1984
Sun, Feb-15-09, 11:17
Welcome,
And thank-you for your service to our country. I certainly appreciate you helping to make us "safe" in this wonderful country of ours!
I joined just two weeks ago, and my first week loss was 5 pds.
This past week it was 3 pounds. You are welcome to glance at my journal. Good luck to you this week in your dieting and induction.

Ok thanks and nice to meet you.

Kisal
Sun, Feb-15-09, 11:48
Welcome to the forums! I'm glad you found us! :wave:

CValentine
Sun, Feb-15-09, 12:14
Welcome LadyK1984!!!
You have to watch that stuff with diet & regulars together.
I can tell when a restaurant brings me a reg coke instead of a diet.
My taste buds pick up on stuff like that now...
Hope to see you posting & thanks for serving!!!
:) ~Cheryl