PDA

View Full Version : Messed up y journal again, sorry.

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Foster
Mon, Apr-01-02, 08:41
I did it again, I am really sorry. I posted a new thread instead of the other one I should have used.

I'll try to make sure I don't do this again.

Where should I report this when I do this?

fern2340
Mon, Apr-01-02, 08:45
It's ok! I fixed it!

doreen T
Mon, Apr-01-02, 09:02
Any member can leave a notice here in the Comments box as you've done ... Or, simply click on the "report this post to a moderator" which appears at the bottom of the post. Just let us know where you'd like the post moved to ... we're glad to help :)

Doreen

Elihnig
Tue, Apr-02-02, 16:57
Wbahn told me that when he clicked on my journal button, he got directed to my old inactive journal instead of the one I've been using. Can we merge this or just redirect the journal button to go to Elihnig's Goal?

Thanks,

Beth

doreen T
Tue, Apr-02-02, 17:06
Bad girl!!! Only one journal per member .. how did that happen??? ;) Just kidding .. I'll merge them, not a problem ... the journal link will only go to the first journal that 's started.

Doreen

doreen T
Tue, Apr-02-02, 17:11
Done! And I changed the title to your current "Elihnig's Goal"

:thup:

Doreen

Elihnig
Wed, Apr-03-02, 15:22
Thanks,

Beth