PDA

View Full Version : you saved me

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

pammy.43
Sun, Feb-08-09, 20:54
to all you out there that reached out with encouragement and suggestions, thank you. i don't have any support where i am, pretty much on my own and was devastated when the scales didn't move after 10 days. i'm going to keep going...but the 1 atkins bar/day and the cheese is going for a while. i figure if i could drop the alcohol (which was my main food group for quite a while) i can drop the cheese! seriously, i never knew there was support like this and i found you by accident! the scale was down 1/2 lb today, i'll take that!!!! :wave:

makyiak
Sun, Feb-08-09, 21:23
This has been a wonderful asset to me. I started back in October and with the help of the challenges and support here, I am down 60 pds as of yesterday. Good luck and if you need to chat you know where to find me. :)

joesfolks
Sun, Feb-08-09, 22:06
Congratulations not only on that one half pound loss but on your resolve to stick with it. Good on ya. Say, do you realize that loss is like scraping two whole sticks of butter/fat off your body? Pretty cool, huh!

blumunz
Mon, Feb-09-09, 13:36
howdy and good job. The first time I did atkins I didnt loose anything the first 14 days, than wham things started moving fast