PDA

View Full Version : hello

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

chewie1012
Sun, Mar-31-02, 23:37
Wow what a great Idea. Free support. I started SP a month ago and I am down 10 pounds. This weekend has been pretty bad but am getting back to business tommorow.

DebPenny
Sun, Apr-07-02, 11:39
Welcme to the SP plan Chewie. I know you'll do just fine. In my not so humble opinion, it's the best way to go.

;-Deb

:daizy:

chewie1012
Sun, Apr-07-02, 17:41
So far so good. There have been some down days. I think I eat wrong when I am having difficulties or something has gotten me down. I need to figure out how to handle my problems without eating. It is amazing how important food is to you when your overweight. God has blessed me with a wonderful life but into every life some storms may pass and when they do I usually turn to food. This is the first eating plan that I really feel good on. I also need to increase my water consumption on the weekends. I do great all week but come Saturday and Sunday I return to some of my old habits. :daze: