PDA

View Full Version : Hello, Everyone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

msknot
Tue, Feb-03-09, 13:29
I've been hoping to lose weight for years, but have never been successful...well, one time I lost 90 pounds but my hair fell out and I got sick. I keep telling myself that if I can control other bad habits (I quit smoking cold turkey 30 years ago) I should be able to control my weight. Now I'm trying low-carb.
Thank you all for putting yourselves out here for other people. I'll be doing a lot of reading, not much posting, for quite a while, I think.

blumunz
Tue, Feb-03-09, 13:37
Welcome And Good Luck

Bru88
Tue, Feb-03-09, 14:24
Welcome to the forums...Bru :wave:

pinkclouds
Tue, Feb-03-09, 14:27
Welcome to the forum! And congrats on quitting smoking!!!

Low carb has only done wonders for my hair... so hopefully the story will be the same for you :)

Kisal
Tue, Feb-03-09, 15:15
Glad you're here with us, Msknot! :wave:

meryjune
Thu, Feb-05-09, 06:33
Welcome! I find this place quite motivating, just looking at people's before/after pictures and the tickers, it really makes me think I can do it, it's motivating me a lot.

gem52372
Thu, Feb-05-09, 07:17
Welcome to the forums..we are glad to have ya with us!!