PDA

View Full Version : Howdy!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

katylou
Sat, Jan-31-09, 12:31
Hello everyone! :wave:

I was on the Atkins diet about 4 years ago and lost a ton of weight, but after moving cities and getting back into college I have let my healthy eating habits slide in a major way! Now I'm the heaviest I've ever been and something needs to change! I've decided to get back into Atkins, as it was such a success the first time around. But this time I'm planning on making a lot more lifestyle changes and hopefully this will be the long-haul! :D

I've been eating 'low carb' for the last week or so, getting back into the feel of things. I've decided to start the strict Induction phase this Monday, after Superbowl festivities (one last hoorah...).

I'm determined to get into bikini shape for this summer, so here goes nothing! :D

Kisal
Sat, Jan-31-09, 16:15
Welcome to the forums! I'm glad you found us! Best of luck to you! :)

Annie1gi
Sat, Jan-31-09, 16:18
Welcome and best of luck to you, if you need help give us a holler!!!!!

Enjoy your SB festivities first!