PDA

View Full Version : Mr T goes low carb!!!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Mr T
Wed, Jan-28-09, 07:30
Sup y'all? Just thought I'd surf the posts to see if anyone have had any of the same issues I am having (on day 3 btw) and how they may have coped with them. So far, it's frighteningly similar to how I've been feeling since Monday. I'm very glad I found this site.

Oh I'm 5'8" and 38 year old male. My start weight was 218.8 and 2 days later I'm 214.2.

fatnhappy
Wed, Jan-28-09, 07:51
Welcome to the forum & congrats on your Weight Loss! :wave:

If you have "issues" feel free to just post em, you'll get lotsa fback and support here. :agree:

joesfolks
Wed, Jan-28-09, 10:19
Glad to have you here. You will get answers, or at least opinions. It's a great journey.

Kisal
Wed, Jan-28-09, 12:45
Welcome, Mr T! Glad you found us! :)

feelskinny
Wed, Jan-28-09, 13:00
You're off to a good start!! Welcome and have fun!

blumunz
Wed, Jan-28-09, 18:28
good luck and welcome

lyndahh75
Fri, Jan-30-09, 04:37
What issues are you having? General aches? Head ache?? Weakness, Tired? I have tried Atkins too many times and those above feelings were one of many reasons I went off the diet. This time around, with mind over matter, I remain focused on the goal at hand, losing my big butt (hehe). I have not had many issues, just general body ache I do attribute to how I sleep though...

Mr T
Fri, Jan-30-09, 07:47
What issues are you having? General aches? Head ache?? Weakness, Tired? I

Yes. Yes. Yes....and yes. lol Actually, my only physical issue is headaches that, unless I medicate, turn into migraines which leaves me super-nauseaus (sp?). This hasn't happened yet though *fingers crossed*.

And thanks for all the welcomes. I've been reading alot of your posts and it's great to know I'm not in this boat alone.

lyndahh75
Fri, Jan-30-09, 11:14
Today my appetite has left me. I was a little nauseated this morning but after an egg I felt better..but nothing sounds wonderful. I had some nasty body aches this morning too, took some advil to ease that pain...I am full of energy though...it is rediculous..and I work in a call center..sit down job...I want to get up and run around the darn place.....