PDA

View Full Version : Saying Hello....

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

danamoore
Mon, Jan-26-09, 16:08
Hi everyone. This is my first day. I've never done Atkins before...I tried Southbeach at the end of '08 with very little success. I followed the diet as it was in the book, lost a couple of pounds over a month's time and wasn't happy with the result. In 2006 I lost 28 pounds on Weight Watchers then hit a plateau and gave up. I've gained back about 10 pounds and am ready for something different. I'm really EXCITED about doing this. What I liked about Southbeach was that I wasn't as hungry as I was when I did Weight Watchers. I gather it's pretty much the same with Atkins. I'm looking forward to learning from the experiences of others. Hi everybody!

Kisal
Mon, Jan-26-09, 17:43
Welcome to the forums! It's nice to have you here! :wave:

ladylaughs
Mon, Jan-26-09, 20:31
Welcome, I tried SB for a while and I found that the carbs I was allowed just caused me to binge...so Atkins it is...Carbs are like Lays chips to me,,,,I can't just have one....lol