PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

illeatit
Fri, Jan-23-09, 16:40
New to forum
I am a active low carber and have been low carb since july 08 I have went from 317 to 257 and a goal of 210 hopefuly by july that is when my 20th wedding anniversery is but I will take what I can get. :agree: I am an Executive Chef and have been developing many recipes using Wheat Protein Isolates, Erythiritol, polydextrose, oligofructose, stevia, oat fiber, and many other voodoo ingredients. I am currently planning my low carb garden for the spring. I can't ever imagine living any other way at this point. I realize that refined flours and sugars are not my friends and have renounced them. I welcome any suggestion or comments
your friend in protein

Mousesmom
Fri, Jan-23-09, 17:00
Welcome to the forum! You will find lots of foodies to commiserate with in the recipes subforums.

GL on your journey, Julie

Kisal
Fri, Jan-23-09, 17:33
Welcome! Congratulations on your excellent progress! Hopefully, you'll share some of your recipes? :thup: :thup: :thup:

samsam
Sat, Jan-24-09, 15:18
Yes welcome!!! I sure hope you will share some of your recipes with us soon!

ErinRN
Sat, Jan-24-09, 15:24
Welcome to the forum. Congrats on your success!

Looking forward to seeing your recipes

blumunz
Sun, Jan-25-09, 12:05
Welcome, and feel free to share with us!! We love good cooks around here