PDA

View Full Version : soy flour or other flours?

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

sassy_7385
Sat, Mar-30-02, 00:54
I'm on strickly CAD right? or even CADLP( i mean message board), anyways my question is: Is it okay to have soy flour and what other flours can we use? Someone told me that almond flour but i thought we can't have nuts, so then i heard of high gluten flour. Please someone help me out, soy flour kinda sucks but if it's all I can have (for CM) then I'll manage. HELP PLEASE!!!

Saweetie
Tue, Apr-29-03, 20:30
looks like nobody had any words of wisdom when you first posted this... I have pretty much the smae question... have you since found anything else out??

Talk to you later

dcbrowne
Wed, Apr-30-03, 18:36
SOy flour is not on the CM foods list, although it is found in several of the Heller's CM recipes in the back of the book-It is always just a small amout (2 tablespoons). I would be very careful about using any kind of flour at CM. As a carb addict your body could respond to it as it would a "bad" carb. I try not to eat things that are not on the list. When I break this rule-I stop losing!