PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

katsgma
Sat, Jan-17-09, 11:35
Hi All!...

I've decided to give this way of eating a try... I have too, it's either that or be obese the rest of my live and I don't want to be that way anymore! I don't want to be wondering yet again this Christmas how much weight I could have lost if I would have stuck with my plan. My goal is to be able to take a pair of size 14 jeans out of the dryer and put them on without struggles... if I get smaller, great, if not that would be OK too.

I have only been on LC for a week. Yesterday was HORRIBLE! I wanted everything!!!... soda, crackers, popcorn, anything! It's different today, so far.

I hope I can find the support I need and give support as well here.

Kisal
Sat, Jan-17-09, 13:12
Welcome! Glad you found us! :)

addict1000
Sun, Jan-18-09, 06:40
welcome to the board!

Good job on the 10 lbs lost. I don't know what it is about Christmas, but I have always done the same thing in the past. I always think...what if I had not given up...I could be at goal. I felt that at Thanksgiving and decided not to wait until the new year. At Christmas I was down 12 lbs and now I am down 22 :)

The cravings will pass. Your body is screaming for all that junk that it is used to...it will shut up when it realizes that you are not going to give in..

Good luck!

:wave: