PDA

View Full Version : I found this place again

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Cheryl R
Fri, Mar-29-02, 20:29
I finally found this place again. I broke my foot, had surgery then I lost this site. I finally found it on my favorites...I didn't look under (A) for active low carber...
Sheesh.
Well, I was in bed for a few weeks, then went on a trip with wheelchair in tow....blew the low carb thing and now I'm ready to get going again. Yep...I gained back most of what I lost.... Which hadn't been that much to begin with.
Now that I've been off low carb for awhile, I remember how bad my stomach felt when I wasn't on it.
I'm ready to feel good again. It will be weeks before I can walk more than a few steps from room to room or stand for more than 5 minutes at a time.
I am so glad to be back. I'm ready to go see if anyone I remember is still posting.
Cheryl