PDA

View Full Version : Hello Onederland!!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

ILoveMyKit
Mon, Jan-12-09, 22:11
i woke up this morning and for the first time since high school i am in onderland!! i am so excited and overwhelmed and proud!
i still have a ways to go... but to get to this point its all downhill from here!
i have officially lost 65 pounds since the 4th of july. only 35 more to go before this coming 4th of july.
i have struggled many times on atkins and never stuck with it longer than 3 months or so and never lost below 220.... hopefully i will be back in a few months when i reach my 100 lbs lost goal!!

jschwab
Mon, Jan-12-09, 22:21
That's huge!!! I remember when it happened to me (in August). It was such a good feeling. I hadn't been there since high school either so I know how great you feel.

y0u
Mon, Jan-12-09, 22:52
Ilovemykit, CONGRATS!!!! You have every right to be proud..you've come so far in so little time!! The rest of the weight will come right off, your doing so well! Good job! :D

STORMY1944
Mon, Jan-12-09, 22:59
I'm happy for you.I have tried for years but just havent got there yet.

ILoveMyKit
Mon, Jan-12-09, 23:00
thank you all sooo much. ive tried many many times since 2002 but never gotten there... it takes time and patience and this was the time where i told myself THIS is it.. i will do it this time!

cjan
Mon, Jan-12-09, 23:06
Congratulations!! Your progress is amazing! Just keep up the good work and you'll be at your goal before you know it. :agree:

gem52372
Tue, Jan-13-09, 07:53
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!! that is awesome!!!

irisda
Tue, Jan-13-09, 11:49
Congratulations to you. I have come close but never managed to cross the threshold. Its like I have a mental barrier. I will get close and then retreat. Thanks for the inspiration!

Mousesmom
Tue, Jan-13-09, 17:25
Congrats!!!! YAY YOU!

Onederland is a great place to be.

Julie

Pasque
Tue, Jan-13-09, 18:45
CONGRATULATIONS!

Having just arrived in Onderland myself in December, I share your joy! It is yours now, you have earned it!!

WOO HOO!

pammieanne
Tue, Jan-13-09, 18:57
I'm so proud of you Amanda!!!

I remember how I felt, and still feel about it! It's a wonderful feeling!

You have done a remarkable job... and you will continue on until you find the perfect weight just for you! And now that you know how to succeed, you will keep that perfect size forever!

Hugs, kisses and all that stuff! You're doing great!!!

Pamela

donnaliz67
Tue, Jan-13-09, 19:09
Congratulations - that's awesome!!!

I hope to be joining you in Onederland in a few months.

buckeyemom
Wed, Jan-21-09, 06:23
Congratulations!! You are my inspiration!!!! Keep up the great work!!!!

NixCarbos
Wed, Jan-21-09, 08:01
:cheer: CONGRATULATIONS!! What a freeing feeling!

Lisa

scthgharpy
Wed, Jan-21-09, 10:44
Well done. this is truly a milestone to celebrate. With a LC treat, of course! Keep up the terrific work!

gweny70
Wed, Jan-21-09, 11:27
Awesome!! MANY MANY CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!

deeyounee
Wed, Jan-21-09, 18:06
Good work

I dont think i have been in Onederland since i was 12!

Hope to see it by December!

Wish me Luck and congrats again on a job well done!

ILoveMyKit
Wed, Jan-21-09, 20:01
thank you everyone! :)

and to everyone who is working on onderland.. dont give up!! you will get there and it feels great.

im wondering what weight to set as my goal. i change it over and over. i think i will just let my body decide where it wants to be and keep trucking along like i have been... i just want to get to a point where i can look at myself and see a transformation.