PDA

View Full Version : How many times must I try...

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

ladylaughs
Mon, Jan-12-09, 08:53
Well I am back again. I have been off for a few months due to an illness in the family, so much stress and way too much with no schedule of any kind. So today is going to be my day one again. I have lost someone very close, so in some ways this is more than just my beginning on Atkins, it is the beginning of my whole new life.

I have not been eating much through everything, but what I was eating was mostly pure carbs. So obviously my weight is reflecting that. But I have no regrets in what I did with my eating through those times, but now it is time to look after me.

Also I have really missed hanging out on the boards everyday. In the mornings I would have my coffee with my buds on the boards and I can't wait to get back into that routine, it used to help keep me on the straight and narrow....

Looking forward to being back... :wave:

steph0203
Mon, Jan-12-09, 09:33
Welcome back. I'm sorry for your loss but am glad to hear that you have decided to look after yourself.

addict1000
Mon, Jan-12-09, 10:40
I have restarted at least a 1000 times. You will have to keep trying until you accept it as a way of life. I hope that we can all help you get there. I am so sorry for your loss.

:there:

Bru88
Mon, Jan-12-09, 11:24
Welcome back...Bru :wave:

Samantha22
Mon, Jan-12-09, 11:58
Welcome back!

mild
Mon, Jan-12-09, 13:01
Be proud of yourself for comming back..................not everyone makes it back................

as long as you come back your giving yourself a chance...

Kisal
Mon, Jan-12-09, 13:47
Welcome back! :)

My deepest sympathies for your loss. :(

poindexter
Mon, Jan-12-09, 13:58
Try to remember that there is so little in life we can really control. But you have the power within you to continue this WOE through stress and bad times!

ladylaughs
Thu, Jan-15-09, 09:41
I am going to rock this diet this time. I have been thinking the last few days that I am a lucky woman to have had the man I did, and he would want me to look at this as a time of a new beginning for myself and what a better start than losing all this weight that is holding me down.

gem52372
Thu, Jan-15-09, 09:56
Welcome back...good luck on your journey!!!