PDA

View Full Version : Round #2

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Jarodgb
Mon, Jan-05-09, 13:44
Well after gaining back just about everything I've ever lost before I've decided to go back on Atkins. Today is my first day and I'm already having withdrawls as my head is pounding!!!

addict1000
Mon, Jan-05-09, 13:48
I am sorry that you regained. That is just miserable..many of us have been there. It is great that you are trying again!

Best wishes on making this a lifelong successful way of life. :wave:

Kisal
Mon, Jan-05-09, 15:15
Welcome to the forums! :)

Jarodgb
Mon, Jan-05-09, 15:19
Thanks for all the support, I look forward to sharing stories of success with all of you in the near future. :thup:

CharliG1
Mon, Jan-05-09, 15:39
Sorry you gained it back BUT you know it works and you know you have to maintain. I am in no means perfect but you have to try:)
Maybe drink some cold water for your head.
Are you a heavy coffee drinker. I had a headache today because I trie dto skipp coffee all together but at lunch I went and got a cup. This coming from a person who can easily drink 24 to 30 ounce of coffee a day.
*Good Luck and you can do this**

Jarodgb
Tue, Jan-06-09, 09:39
I usually have one cup first thing in the morning and then maybe a small cup during the day sometime.
When ever I've started low carbing the first couple of days I have a headache and feel terrible. Today is day two and although I woke up with a headache I'm starting to feel better.
:cool:

boodeb
Tue, Jan-06-09, 10:06
Welcome back..i am also on my second round..hang in there because we all know it gets better..enjoy your journey

Bru88
Tue, Jan-06-09, 11:32
Hang in there induction flu usually only lasts 3 days at most, welcome to the forums...Bru

myhealth
Tue, Jan-06-09, 11:32
I'm back on my round 2 as well.. hmm. or maybe round 2.5? 2.75...? i semi-started again oh-so-many times!! ^^

hope this one will last though! Best wishes for you!