PDA

View Full Version : I love this site

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Jeanine
Thu, Mar-28-02, 00:13
I heard Karen on CBC radio - in mid January - unfortunately I didn't catch the whole interview but did hear her mention lowcarb.ca and started surfing right away. This forum is so wonderful - very informative and supportive. I've been lc'ing for a couple of months now and am really enjoying it. I've made a number of Karen's recipes with great success.
I feel as though I'm among friends here - I've lived in Vancouver for 19 years but am formerly from Ottawa which I love (The Bohemian Restaurant used to be one of my favourites - especially the Mad-Fried Chicken!!).
Just made the big leap and registered on the forums this week and am slowly getting around.

The LC dinners at the Fish House sound wonderful - has anyone been?

tamarian
Thu, Mar-28-02, 00:22
Welcome aboard Jeanine!

Glad you found us :) Yes, I went to the Fish house LC dinner, and it was fantastic. I signed up as well for the April French LC menue. I recommend that anyone within the area go for it. :thup:

Wa'il

Ali Cat
Thu, Mar-28-02, 00:32
I found this site by a miracle. I love coming on, reading everyone's advice and learning. It is also a great support for me! I think I've become addicted to this site, lol.

:wave: Ali Cat :wave:

Jeanine
Thu, Mar-28-02, 22:34
I know what you mean about being addicted to this site, Ali Cat. ait's like my day isn't complete if I don't check in.

Jo-Ann 2
Sat, Mar-30-02, 09:13
Question in my house. "Mom are you on the computer again?" Yes, isn't it great to find such a supportive group of people?
Yours Truely Jo-Ann :wave:

dino
Fri, Apr-05-02, 20:02
I just recently came across this site as well, and I think it's great, and very informative. I even got my boyfriend lurking around....