PDA

View Full Version : What a difference a day makes.....

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

BabyPhat
Sun, Dec-21-08, 12:18
I woke up this morning and I've realized yet again why I do this... I can honestly say that I am one of those unfortunate people who LOVE carbs but they don't love me back. I have struggled with my weight my entire life since I was about 8 actually, and the ONLY thing I've found that works and that I can truly do without any regrets or remorse is low-carbing! It works, and as long as I "work" it it continues to work.

I woke up this morning, NO hunger pains, NO jitters, NO heart racing, NO hunger headache.. I woke up feeling and looking less bloated, lots of energy my head isn't foggy and I know that the reason for this is because my carb count yesterday was between 20-25 grams. I've done this off and on for over 8 years now and I pretty much know what to do, what to eat and what doesn't work for me..

I only have 20 lbs. to lose so I am hoping I will have those pounds gone in 2-3 months maybe sooner.

This site has been my "rock" for the last 5 years and I just wanted to let any one know who is new to this journey know, this DOES work.. its not easy, but its not that difficult either... and I love it...

I've tried Weight Watchers and every other diet under the sun.. LITERALLY nothing compares to low carbing. :thup:

addict1000
Sun, Dec-21-08, 13:27
I hear you. I am a carb lover, but they hate me too. It seems like those who love the carbs the most are the ones who can tolerate them the least.

I am so happy for you that you are back on the wagon!

Skyliz
Sun, Dec-21-08, 13:50
I can honestly say that I am one of those unfortunate people who LOVE carbs but they don't love me back.

:) :) ;)