PDA

View Full Version : 10 days into Atkin's!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

utgal
Wed, Mar-27-02, 09:44
Hello! I just wanted to introduce myself. I've always been a little bit beyond optimal weight, and low-fat diets have never worked. I decided to try Atkin's 10 days ago after some good friends lost 30 lbs each in the last 3 months. So far, I've been successful, even though I'm probably not following the Induction rules as closely as I should. I look at this new way of eating as a change I want to make for the rest of my life, so I'm trying to find a manageable balance. I think once I reach my goal weight, Sugar Busters may be the plan for me.

gwilson38
Wed, Mar-27-02, 10:10
You have the right attitude, in order for low-carbing to work, U have to make it a way of life. Because U dont have much to lose, U will lose at a slower rate, but U will see many other benefits from it, mostly feeling great!

Kristine
Wed, Mar-27-02, 10:23
Good luck! What's cool about this WOL is that if Atkins is a little too restrictive for you, there are always other plans you can consider. Whatever works for you! :cool: