PDA

View Full Version : Hello All

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Iceman64
Thu, Dec-04-08, 16:56
I just wanted to say a quick hi to all of you fellow "low carbers". I am back on Atkins after getting complacent for the last 3 years. Four years ago I weighd 245 lbs. I brought my weight down to 195 lbs. and over the course of the last few years I was right back to 245 lbs. again. I started Atkins almost a month ago and have lost 15 lbs. I haven't lost any weight in the last week but I am sure the lbs. will start dropping again soon. My goal is to weigh 180 lbs. and run a full marathon next December.

Kisal
Thu, Dec-04-08, 18:46
Welcome! Nice to have you here with us! :)

Hismouse
Sat, Dec-06-08, 17:40
Welcome to this place, Iceman, make a journal for yourself here, and hope to see you around:) Debbie

Skyliz
Sat, Dec-06-08, 19:00
Good luck to you, Iceman. It is wonderful to look forward to running a marathon.

Bru88
Sat, Dec-06-08, 19:48
Welcome to the forums, best of luck...Bru

Bevaboo
Sat, Dec-06-08, 21:39
Welcome! And it's great that you've already chosen a goal not directly related to Atkins. The more reason you have to stay on plan, the better!

CValentine
Sun, Dec-07-08, 00:43
Welcome IceMan!! You're doing great!
Just Keep on Plan & you'll drop the rest in no time!!
We'll be rooting you on in the Marathon!!! ~Cheryl

Iceman64
Mon, Dec-08-08, 16:17
Welcome! Nice to have you here with us! :)
Thank you Kisal.

Iceman64
Mon, Dec-08-08, 16:47
Thank you all for the support and encouragement! :thup: It is very much appreciated.

CValentine
Mon, Mar-02-09, 11:37
Just checking in to see how you've been doing Iceman64!!!
Is it marathon time yet?

:) ~Cheryl