PDA

View Full Version : Back again, lesson learned

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Matt_ashle
Wed, Nov-26-08, 10:47
Same old story. Started Atkins Jan. 2002 and went from 230lb to 180 by April 2008. Hovered around 190 til 2008 maintaining lc principles. Thought I could sneek a few carbs in at the urging of FAT family and freinds, since I was sooo good at this, I could rebound and get back on the horse. BUT NO, I was like a junkie looking for his next fix. Now I'm back to stay this time.

The lesson learned here is: Don't take diet advice from fat peaple

doogieb
Wed, Nov-26-08, 10:53
LOL, welcome back to LC! I've only been back on plan myself for a few weeks after a 4 year holiday :|

GlendaRC
Wed, Nov-26-08, 12:01
Don't take diet advice from fat people

Hi Matt, and welcome! :lol: at the quote - that would make a great signature line!

Kisal
Wed, Nov-26-08, 12:59
Welcome, Matt! Glad you're back on board! :thup:

CValentine
Wed, Nov-26-08, 16:24
Welcome Matt, good to have you back! ~Cheryl

PawPaw111
Fri, Nov-28-08, 19:21
Brand new...signed up today. Never been on Atkins a little worried...any advice?

monroe.217
Fri, Nov-28-08, 19:32
Hey they say if you fall off the horse, get right back on. Glad to see you on the saddle again. :) Feels good huh! Well, I know at first it will be a challenge and if you mess up.. just keep going and get back on track. :)