PDA

View Full Version : Just a Quick Question

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

briannajoy
Tue, Mar-26-02, 13:14
Has anyone seen Gator around?? Does anyone know where he went? I miss reading his posts and hearing his stories.

:(

Come back Gator

*hugs*

Brianna

briannajoy
Tue, Mar-26-02, 13:23
TODAY IS 2 MONTHS EXACTLY ON THIS WOL!

WOOOHOOOO

I've decided that tomorrow, I'm going to my doctor's to get weighed. This is the scale that I was using to gauge my weight loss until the one at my psychiatrists threw it off. So.. I will be able to come back with good news!

2 months and many more to go.. but very much looking forward to it! :D

Brianna

DWRolfe
Tue, Mar-26-02, 13:31
We're on the same page today...
...I too was wondering what's become of our friend, Gator!

Gator!! Where are you???

Donald :wave:

OKwoer
Tue, Mar-26-02, 14:59
Brianna, Congrats on your 2 month b-day! :bday:

I had forgotten about gator :(

Hopefully he's off on the bayou pulling in a mess of fish and fryin' em up with butter and olive oil.

wbahn
Tue, Mar-26-02, 16:34
Congrats on the two month mark - I just had mine less than a week ago. Hope you get good news at the doctors office.

I don't know where Gator went - I hope he comes back some time.

Cheers!

briannajoy
Tue, Mar-26-02, 16:47
Donald,

I don't know where he went, let's hope he's still going strong! I hope he comes back :) I sure miss him, he fit right in here perfectly *hugs* Gator come back silly! hehe

Jim & Wbahn,

Thanks!! I don't think I'm going to celebrate or anything, I might have some sf jello with whipped cream, gotta love that! :D

What I really really love though, and I thank god for is PORK RINDS! Those things are just so good, better than potato chips imho! ;D

Take Care and have a good day everyone!

Brianna :wave:

ldypgmr
Sun, Mar-31-02, 14:19
Hi guys...

I too have been wonderin' about Gator... should we plan a trip to the swamp to pull him out?

GATOR WHERE ARE YOU???

Dee