PDA

View Full Version : new here...not to low carb

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

bobd
Sun, Nov-16-08, 19:40
Hello everyone,
Just a quick intro...

Have done low carb diet two times before. Once used the anabolic diet (a cyclical ketogenic diet) and once a paleo type diet. Both times I reached my goal successfully, but I guess only partially successfully since I fell off the band wagon and am back up.

Using the paleo type again this time. Takes longer to lose, but the flexibility with the exact carb count (since you can have veggies and some fruit) will hopefully be easier to stay with.

Thanks

-Bob

Kisal
Sun, Nov-16-08, 20:08
Hi, Bob! Welcome to the forums! :)

Leezlelee
Mon, Nov-17-08, 04:30
Hi Bob and welcome! :wave:

Best wishes to you as you begin your journey to better health. You have come to an amazing place to find support/give support, try fabulous new recipes, etc. Jump right in and good luck.

Bru88
Mon, Nov-17-08, 11:33
Welcome to the forums Bob, best of luck ...Bru

IrishShrty
Mon, Nov-17-08, 17:24
Hi Bob, welcome back on track!
Sounds like you have a plan and that is always the best way to begin:) Good luck!