PDA

View Full Version : No More Lurkng

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Jeanine
Mon, Mar-25-02, 22:42
I've been lurking in these forums since I first heard Karen mention the website in an interview on CBC radio in mid-January 2002 and thought it was time to become an active member. I got a hold of Dr. A's latest book and have been following induction (sort of ) since then.
I've lost 14 lbs and have to say that it's been rather painless although every now and then I get turned off by all the protien. However, my bread cravings seem to be under control and I don't mind giving up potatoes, rice and pasta. Seem to have acquired a rather persistent desire for chocolate chipits after dinner - got to work on that!!!
Looking forward to giving and getting support on this lc journey.

- Jeanine

wbahn
Tue, Mar-26-02, 00:38
Greetings and welcome aboard! :wave:

Sounds like you have gotten a pretty good handle on this WOE so far. I'm sure this community can help you through any rough times that come your way in the future.

Cheers!