PDA

View Full Version : ice cream, green apple

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Further
Mon, Mar-25-02, 22:33
soooo goood sooo good

put a little green food coloring into a big vat of cool whip to make it green. cut up pieces of jolly rancher green apple sugar free jello and mix it into the cool whip. Place the whole thing in the freezer overnight and boom! Green apple icecream. Yum

Choclate Penut butter icecream

Choclate flavor whipped cream and chunks of peanut butter. combine them in a bowl and freeze overnight. BAM! Choclate peanutbutter icecream

Pastachio(Is that how you spell it) icecream

Cool whip
Green food coloring
1 tablespoon of mint extract
Crushed pastachios

Combine in a bowl and freeze overnight...Wham! Pastachio icecream
:wave: :roll: :daze: :spin: :p :cool: :D :wave:

Karla
Sun, Apr-07-02, 16:13
Where do you find Jolly Rancher gelatin? I went to their web site and they make no mention of it.

I like Jello, but I'm getting sick of the few sugar free flavors they have.

I did make grape gelatin and chocolate banana using DaVinci SF syrups and plain gelatin, but that's a bit expensive. I used 3/4 cup of the syrup and 1-1/4 cups water to one envelope of gelatin.
It was delicious, and I'll probably try other flavors, but only once in awhile.

If I could find the Jolly Rancher, which I understand is sweetened with Splenda, that would probably be better.

TIA

Karla