PDA

View Full Version : New to Site

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Louloo
Mon, Mar-25-02, 20:38
Hi all, start Atkins about 3 weeks ago & have lost around 8 lbs. This is a great site - hope to learn lots from all of you. :wave:

Louloo
Tue, Mar-26-02, 06:02
Hi all. Have been doing Atkins for about three weeks, and so far have lost 8 lbs. This is a great site and I hope to learn lots here. Any advice for a newcomer? :wave:

gwilson38
Tue, Mar-26-02, 09:39
Just wantd to welcome U here and say that we come from the same neck of the woods!! This is a great site and U will be sure to gain a lot of knowledge and support from here. Good Luck!

Kristine
Tue, Mar-26-02, 10:02
Hi! The only advice I'll offer, since Atkins is fairly restrictive, is experiment and try new foods. Try some soy products and stuff like that - just watch the carb content. And don't get bummed if you're not in ketosis or "stumble" and don't maintain it - it's not the be-all-end-all. How you feel and how your clothes fit is more important than the colour of that little urine testing strip. :)

Good luck!

Louloo
Tue, Mar-26-02, 20:39
Thanks all. Looking forward to all the help & advice I can find.

Princesspp
Tue, Mar-26-02, 20:54
Just floating by ... welcome to the most supportive site on the web... this place is great and the people are greater!!!

Talk about support ... this is the place to be!!!

WELCOME :wave:

daisy92
Tue, Mar-26-02, 21:02
Welcome Louloo. I hope you find all the great advise and support that I have found here. good luck to you. :daizy: