PDA

View Full Version : What is the 'Challenge Week' thing?

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

MarshaS
Mon, Mar-25-02, 16:45
I've seen the 'challenge week' posts, and I was curious as to what they were.

Marsha

Libbyfcr
Tue, Mar-26-02, 13:46
The weekly challenge is great. For me it is support and encouragement and we start fresh each week.

I follow CALP and do weekly weight averages. Some of us do that. At the end of the week I can see how my average compares to the previous week. (weigh in every day, average it out every week)

Some folks post their daily menus and some folks ask for help going over them. We seem to be a pretty good support group.

I happen to be a good cheerleader......
so come visit us.....
Libby :wave:

MarshaS
Tue, Mar-26-02, 14:18
I was about to think nobody was going to answer!

When I start CAD, I'll join in the challenge and support. A few more weeks on Atkins for now.

Marsha

BASpider
Tue, Mar-26-02, 15:55
Marsha,

I'm doing Atkins, or just skipping the reward part of the meal. I'd hit a stall for ever. You are more than welcome to join the group, they haven't booted me out - yet. :)

Libbyfcr
Tue, Mar-26-02, 16:22
and we ain't about to either.

Gracia_30
Wed, Mar-27-02, 12:46
As long as you behave we won't kick you out... LOL ;) ;) ;)

BASpider
Wed, Mar-27-02, 13:20
I'll try to follow the rules and behave myself. But even when I had PMS you guys didn't boot me out.

So, Marsha, come on aboard. We've learned to be understanding and tolerant of ourselves and each other.

Gracia_30
Wed, Mar-27-02, 14:49
Actually Marsha, BASpider is a really really nice lady and I'm sure you'll lean to know each and ever one of us.