PDA

View Full Version : Hi all fellow LCers!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

buggirl
Tue, Oct-21-08, 07:32
Hi everyone!

I started LCing about a year ago and I have lost about 60lbs. but I am fairly new to these forums. I love all the recipes and the before/during/after photos and success stories are great motivation! I'm in a bit of a rough spot at the moment but I am determined to get focused and continue dropping the weight. Thanks for the motivation and support! :rheart:

Bru88
Tue, Oct-21-08, 08:11
Congrats on the 64 pounds you've lost so far. Keep up the great work. Welcome to the forums. Its a great place to get motivated. Best of Luck...Bru :wave:
PS you might want to start a journal, its great for meeting people and a good motivator for keeping yourself focused. My Plan or fitday.com are great places to track your food and carbs.

Kisal
Tue, Oct-21-08, 10:10
Welcome to the forums! :wave:

feelskinny
Tue, Oct-21-08, 10:15
You're doing a fantastic job!! Congratulations!

FattyFFO
Tue, Oct-21-08, 11:31
Wow Way to go!!! and Welcome