PDA

View Full Version : New Paleo in the group!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

nothnkbhnd
Tue, Oct-14-08, 14:50
Hi Everyone,

I stumbled upon this forum searching for recipes, etc to support my Paleo eating style. I've evolved into Paleo eating before i even knew that it existed, I just knew it worked for me!

I eat mostly foods that are meats and veges, with a bit of fruit and nuts/seeds. I prefer my meats rare and my other foods raw. So I guess I'm a bit of a raw foodist mixed with Paleo. I just pay careful attention to what works for me and what doesn't. I have fibromyalgia, so my body tells me very clearly when I've had something that doesn't agree with me.

I've only been doing this for a couple of weeks, but feel great. I don't eat any grains, sugar, or dairy. And nothing processed. I have a dehydrator, so I can occasionally make something resembling a cookie or cracker, but I don't eat much of this.

I know most of the people on here are Atkins, but since we are all traveling mostly the same road, I'm sure there is a lot of support no matter what "kind" of low-carb you are doing.

Look forward to chatting with you all!

Melissa

Kisal
Tue, Oct-14-08, 14:51
Welcome to the forums! It's nice to have you here! :wave:

Wifezilla
Tue, Oct-14-08, 14:54
Hi :D

Welcome to the group. While I am not Paleo, I still read the paleo threads. Lots of nice people and great ideas.