PDA

View Full Version : Hello Finally

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

ang1230
Mon, Oct-13-08, 14:53
I started Atkins on 9/3/2008 and I'm down 23 pounds thus far. I have been reading all of the threads since I started and have found it very motivating and helpful. I have tried so many other things and I've finally found a lifestyle change that works for me. I refuse to call them diets anymore because they just don't work :lol: I am 37 years old with a great husband, a 10 year old daughter and a 9 year old son. I'm hoping to start posting now more often, it just took me a little while to get the courage up.

Kisal
Mon, Oct-13-08, 16:44
Welcome! It's nice to have you here! :)

Woohoo! Congratulations on your excellent progress! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

xjennjennx
Mon, Oct-13-08, 17:49
Hi and welcome! Looks like we started on the same day...great loss so far!! :cheer:

Bru88
Mon, Oct-13-08, 19:52
Welcome to the forums, Congrats on your loss so far. Keep up the great work...Bru :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

ang1230
Tue, Oct-14-08, 07:56
Thank you all for such a nice welcome, it's so nice to know that I'm not doing this alone now:)

CValentine
Tue, Oct-14-08, 08:18
Welcome Ang1230!
Keep it up, you're doing great!
We're here with you!! ~Cheryl