PDA

View Full Version : OMG OMG my first 5 lbs came off overnight!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

2BeAFitMe
Fri, Oct-10-08, 07:50
I lost my first 5lbs. I am on day 5 induction. I never thought possible to drop it over a 48 hour period, but it happened! UNBELIEVABLE! Go meat! Go eggs! Go cheese! HA! :agree: woooooooohooooo

I get to go change my TICKER!

girlbug2
Fri, Oct-10-08, 08:01
Congratulations! Isn't it fun??

Mslisa
Fri, Oct-10-08, 08:24
Awesome, way to go! That has to be one of the best feelings.

Keep up the great work!!!

2BeAFitMe
Fri, Oct-10-08, 09:32
OH Yes too much fun!!!

Fri, Oct-10-08, 12:38
It feels good. Oh yeah! :cheer:

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r238/AussieTPP/Animated%20Stuff/3cf61eba-1.gif

Dive deeply into who you really are, and have the courage to explore your most treasured dreams. Keep yourself connected to those dreams, and they will play out upon the stage of your life. ~Ralph Marston

Live life abundantly and enjoy yourself in your “Journey To Wellness” because it is by the grace of God that we are able to do so. ~Gail~

Delight yourself in the Lord and He will grant you the desires of you heart ~Psalms 37:4