PDA

View Full Version : Please help if you know!!!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

wendinator
Thu, Aug-21-08, 16:00
Hello, I have been doing really good with sticking to the program -atkins. I have been so busy this week, that I have been having a atkins shake for b-fast, some slim jims and a daybreak bar for lunch, and having an atkins shake on the way home ( I am at work a long time). and for dinner I have broiled chicken, and a salad with bacon bits, shredded cheesse,avacado, mushrooms and ranch dressing. Question is: am I going to ruin myself or sabotage my diet by using so many convenient atkins products? I guess I just need a "keep doing it", or "knock it off". Has anyone else been so busy to the point they have done the same thing. has it slowed down your progress?

Thanks,

:help:

steph0203
Fri, Aug-22-08, 10:53
In my experience, yes - the convenience foods will kill me every time. Stick to whole foods. So in my opinion - knock it off. :)

wendinator
Fri, Aug-22-08, 12:51
I was scared someone was going to say that...ok. I am going to have to plan my meals ahead...thanks.

skeeweeaka
Sat, Aug-23-08, 09:40
They could stall you, but I'd wait to see. You seem to be doing well so far....everyone's body is different. If they stall you then you know to take some of them out....IMHO

TJ:rheart: