PDA

View Full Version : First 10 gone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

53Free
Sun, Aug-17-08, 08:07
Okay, it's a small milestone, but today I finally broke through the 10 lb mark. This also put my BMI under 30, officially making me just overweight instead of obese!

It has taken me 6 weeks. Although it has required some planning and changes, I haven't suffered from hunger.

I have stuck mostly to the Neanderthin plan. Probably eating a few too many nuts, not enough veggies, and have had probably 12 glasses of wine during this time. Exercise has been only walking on a flat route, 3.6 miles about a total of 15 times.

Hope the next 45 lbs are as easy!

dwilso22
Sun, Aug-17-08, 18:12
Great job! Keep up the good work. You'll find that special road that will help you on your journey to weight lost success.

WthGodhelp
Tue, Aug-19-08, 15:07
Good job gurl! Just stay focused n keep praying n u will drop dew poundz sooner than u know!