PDA

View Full Version : Hello')

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

vickiiann
Sun, Aug-10-08, 17:35
Hi

Just found this fourm and I really like it so much usefull stuff on it for helping me with my journey on the low-carb diet.. right now i weight 270 and i hope to reach my goal next year and work really hard on my diet.. what i am going to do is change my whole lifestyle for the better and get out of the house more and just be out, usualy i am always in frount of the computer sitting around when i am not working..

so started my life change on 8/8/8 and have been eating fish,chicken and veggies drinking water and tea have not had any bread or sugar sometimes it gets hard lol but i am learning what will power is.

LMMS
Mon, Aug-11-08, 09:08
What a great day to start changing your life. That's good your getting out of the house more now. I am going to go to the gym today. I haven't gone for 3 days so I have to get there today. good luck. You'll do great!

Lisa :D

EmrldEyz
Wed, Aug-13-08, 07:51
welcome to the forums. I am fairly new myself...I started about a week ago. The weight comes off really fast at first...very exciting. You will find a lot of nice people who offer really great advice. Keep up the good work :)