PDA

View Full Version : I want my hubby to have a hot wife :)

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Skeemer118
Mon, Aug-04-08, 13:47
:wave:

Hello all -

I'm happily three months into my marriage & have gained about 8 lbs since then. I hold my weight well but I can really notice a difference. I tried Atkins a few years ago although it was my brothers version which I think is very unhealthy. (Meat, cheese, eggs only!) I felt TERRIBLE after the first day & quit. So anyway, I'm trying to do the real deal now & see if I can make this life change. My husband wants to do it with me & is very supportive.

Other than that - I love playing the drums & percussion, I adore SEC football (Roll Tide), & I don't like cats. LOL. :lol:

Hit me up with a message sometime...I like meeting new people.

AZDweller
Mon, Aug-04-08, 13:55
Your brother's version of Atkins? Sounds like a meat, egg and cheese fast thing. You may want to actually pick up a copy of the Atkins book (thrift stores have dozens of copies of them). Or the South Beach book. There are many LC diets. Find something that you can follow and understand why you are eating that way.

Most of us can't do this as a "diet," because once we start eating carbs again, we pack on the pounds again. We have to eat this way to lose, and eat fairly LC to maintain. I know -- I lost 90 pounds, then added 30 back when I started eating like I used to eat. Now I know it has to be a change for life.

Skeemer118
Mon, Aug-04-08, 14:03
I have the Atkins book & have read it. :)

Kisal
Mon, Aug-04-08, 14:42
Welcome! Glad you found us! :)

Start a journal here! It's a great way to make new friends. :wave:

chandbaby1
Mon, Aug-04-08, 14:46
I went to school at univ of alabama tuscaloosa. rooolllllll tide rolll. :wave:

Welcome to the forum.