PDA

View Full Version : Hello to Everyone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Rochelle
Wed, Mar-20-02, 18:12
I just wanted to introduce myself to this forum. My name is Rochell. I'm 31 years old. I am 5'1" tall and currently weigh 180. I started this woe at 213. I'm slowly creeping my way down to my goal weight of 115. Good luck to everyone! I'll be reading your posts for inspiration. :wave:

duchesse
Wed, Mar-20-02, 18:41
Hi Rochelle,

Welcome abord and congratulations on your weight loss:)

maggie

plshrk1
Wed, Mar-20-02, 18:51
:roll: It's great to meet another female that has the same type beginning, height and weight and all,

What are you eating for a typical breakfast, lunch dinner if you dont mind me asking so I can get some better ideas?

And great pic! I love reading these, they are very inspiring as I am starting just this week (Monday)

I love hearing that people have been losing weight on this diet.
I get a bit discouraged with little variety though,

Keep up the great work! And nice to meet ya

LittleAnne
Thu, Mar-21-02, 03:14
Hi Rochelle

Welcome to the forum. You are doing great. Well done.

I know those pounds lost will mean a lot to you. They certainly do to me, and I'm 7 inches shorter than you!!

Why not start a journal, see sticky at the top of the page, to keep track of your progress. It will be great to look back on in the months to come and will enable others to offer you advice, if you need it.

May the pounds continue to melt away.

missbetsy
Thu, Mar-21-02, 08:33
Rochelle,

Welcome! Sounds like you are doing a great job with the program. The losses can be so invigorating. Keep it up and have a great low carb day!!

Betsy

Rochelle
Thu, Mar-21-02, 17:42
Celeste ~ Here is a basic list of what I am eating on a regular basis:

Breakfast ~ Bacon and Eggs or
Bacon and Cottage Cheese or
Sausage and Eggs(NO CARB SAUSAGE) or
A Variety of Omlettes

Lunch ~ Garden Salad w/ Bleu Cheese and
(2) Chicken Breasts or
A Cobb Salad or
Tuna w/ mayonaisse and celery or
The inside of a Carne Asada Burrito
(I live in Southern California and this is a staple of life. It has grilled steak, sour cream, cheese and guacamole. Usually they come with a chunky salsa on them, but I don't get that.)

Dinner ~ Steak and a salad or
Porkchops and cauliflower
with cheese sauce or
Lobster w/ lots of butter
and ceasar salad

Snacks ~ Deviled Eggs
Pork Rinds
Sugar Free Jello
String Cheese

Beverages ~ Water, water and more water
Diet Rite Soda when I need one
Decaf coffee w/ Splenda (1 cup a day)

This is just an example. There is so much out there to choose from. The Dr. Atkins cookbook is good for ideas for variety. And most of the low carb sites have good recepies too. Good luck to you! I hope this maybe helped. Keep in touch!