PDA

View Full Version : I'm so glad someone is listening to me!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Packrat
Wed, Mar-20-02, 11:52
I'm so thankful that someone is actually listening to me!
Hi everyone! I was brand new yesterday and feeling alone. Today I am like a newborn...surrounded with caring faces each ready to do all they can to make the world a comfortable place. I am amazed that you people are dedicated and caring enough to respond to my post. You have really given me conviction. I know I am feeling better after 3 weeks of LC. I hear you! I will continue to feel better and adjust to drastic life changes. I can and will continue! If each of you who responded...only knew... a few seconds can really change other people's lives... Thanks so much for being online at the perfect time for me! Packrat

csfdavis
Wed, Mar-20-02, 12:26
We're always here if you want to talk. It is definitely great to have this support. I couldn't have kept to the program this long without this forum.