PDA

View Full Version : Hello Everyone.

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Irais
Thu, Jul-17-08, 12:03
Hello-
First I would like to thank you for letting me onto the forum. I was browsing the internet on anything "Low Carb" and found this site.

My Name is Irais and I started LCing in May 2008. My starting weight was 162lbs. and I am currently at 140lbs. I am strugling a bit now because I think that I hit a plateau. LCing is new to me so I have been online looking for anything LC to help me. I have not excercised but will start tommorow. I am planning to do some walking (1-hour). I am hoping this will help. If anyone has any ideas I would appreaciate them.

Thanks-

Kisal
Thu, Jul-17-08, 13:56
Welcome! Glad to have you with us! :)

marycuth
Thu, Jul-17-08, 14:38
Hello Irais! Congratulations on your 22 lb weightloss - that is terrific!!! :thup:

You're going to love the forums and you get the help you seek for your stall. If you post a menu that would help to get things going. Not to mention the exercise that you're already planning on doing!

Best Wishes! :)

mainecyn
Thu, Jul-17-08, 18:36
welcome to the site-i just found it as well and everyone is so nice and full of information. I've LC before and unfot. fell off the wagon, but got back on after 3 years. Great job on the weight you already have lost, you should be thrilled with yourself.

PearlWhite
Thu, Jul-17-08, 21:36
Hello Irais! Welcome! Glad to have you with us here!

Congratulations on your 22 lb weightloss - that is terrific!!!

Good luck :)

ladylaughs
Thu, Jul-17-08, 21:38
Great weight loss and welcome, you have stumbled on to lots of wonderful people to help you out....:wave: