PDA

View Full Version : Hello Everyone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

bribugg13
Mon, Jul-14-08, 13:30
Hi Everyone :wave: - I just found these forums and decided I can use all the support I can get!! My Fiance and I just started Atkins today - we are getting married in October, and although we do get some exercise in and try to eat right, nothing was working for us to lose weight before our big day. Atkins worked really well for my Mom a couple years ago, so that is why I decided that Atkins would help me lose weight for the wedding. I'm lucky that my Fiance wanted to do it with me, so it makes it easier!

I also started an account on fitday to track what we are eating, actually I'm entering the food the day prior to make sure we aren't going over in carbs. I've been browsing through the recipes for induction meals since yesterday! And always looking for quick and easy :help: , we both work, so easy mornings meals that don't require cooking is what will help keep us on the right track!

So that is all for now, hope to meet everyone soon!

Chubz
Mon, Jul-14-08, 13:39
Welcome to the forum. :)

Kisal
Mon, Jul-14-08, 16:57
Welcome! Nice to have you here! :wave:

yogamom
Mon, Jul-14-08, 17:08
Best of luck to the both of you. Welcome! Hope you like it here!