PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

momofone
Mon, Jul-07-08, 17:24
Hi all,Im new here and had a few questions..I work nights and traditionally dont eat three meals a day..so what i want to know is..can i still lose weight eating LC when i sleep during the day and eat mostly at night?

GypsyClare
Mon, Jul-07-08, 17:32
I don't see why not.

There are people here who eat anywhere from 1-6 meals a day, and some people are doing intermittent fasting, abbreviated IF, which involves not eating for blocks of time. I haven't tried it myself so I'm not sure exactly how it works, but I know you wouldn't be the only one lowcarbing on a different eating schedule.

Welcome to the boards! We're glad to have you!

johndeb420
Mon, Jul-07-08, 20:19
dont sweat it. i work shift work.all three shifts a week at a time and have been Lc for 2 months .you can succeed

ruthla
Mon, Jul-07-08, 20:35
Welcome to the forums!

There's no reason LC can't work for you, no matter what your schedule.

jessperth
Mon, Jul-07-08, 20:42
Welcome welcome :)

PearlWhite
Mon, Jul-07-08, 22:13
I work nights and traditionally dont eat three meals a day..so what i want to know is..can i still lose weight eating LC when i sleep during the day and eat mostly at night?Absolutely. The beauty about this WOL is that it doesn't really matter WHEN you eat, it's a lot more WHAT you eat.

I have a really weird schedule and there is no rhyme or reason to my eating times. It doesn't matter.

Kisal
Mon, Jul-07-08, 22:37
Welcome aboard! It's nice to have you here! :wave: