PDA

View Full Version : My Ultimate Anniversary Present.....

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

DerBlumers
Mon, Jul-07-08, 16:09
Wow....I can't believe this one....

Today (July 7th) is my wedding anniversary...and I woke up this morning, stepped on the scale, and suddenly discovered that I have another reason to celebrate.....I'VE JUST LOST ONE HUNDRED POUNDS!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :)

Okay...it took me nearly two years to do it...working with a nutritionist and ND trying to fix my thyroid and digestive troubles....slowly progressing....but worth every effort!

I had to get this little note on the forum....I wanted to show any skeptics out there that it CAN BE DONE... I now have approximately 60 lbs to go...and I aim to get there however long it takes....

YAY

rodmick
Mon, Jul-07-08, 19:05
Big congrats on the 100 lbs! Happy anniversary!

.Maxine.
Mon, Jul-07-08, 19:13
That's Fabulous!

It's like the universe arranged to have that occur on your aniversary as a present. Of course you earned it, you did ALL the hard work .... you made it happen! But still what a cool thing it happened on an already special day.

Edit: And look it's my 100th post too. :lol: I just noticed! :cool:

Mousesmom
Mon, Jul-07-08, 19:41
Congratulations!!!! What a wonderful accomplishment!

Julie

ruthla
Mon, Jul-07-08, 19:55
Congrats time two!

Hoppinn
Mon, Jul-07-08, 19:57
How wonderful to have two special reasons to celebrate today!

Onederland is right around the corner, congratulations!

patriciakr
Mon, Jul-07-08, 22:36
Congratulations times two!

Anniem1962
Tue, Jul-08-08, 04:03
Very well done! You are an encouragment indeed, thank you!

Jael
Tue, Jul-08-08, 13:01
What an incredible achievement! Congrats! :)

jschwab
Tue, Jul-08-08, 13:10
Wow! I have about 25 pounds to go for that achievement - amazing!

Janine

PearlWhite
Wed, Jul-09-08, 13:49
Congrats! How great that those 2 would happen on the same day? :thup:

Chell921
Thu, Jul-10-08, 05:35
Double congratulations!!

DerBlumers
Thu, Oct-30-08, 16:20
I know this is a late response...but we've been on vacation...and I've been struggling to get back into the swing of things. Thanks...all of you! :)

Oh yeah....and....although it's taken a vacation and three months... I'm now officially in ONEDERLAND!! (I haven't seen that place in nearly 35 years!! )

patriciakr
Thu, Oct-30-08, 20:20
Wonderful...enjoy and congratulations on reaching "onederland" :)

feelskinny
Thu, Oct-30-08, 20:31
YAY YOU!
And, happy anniversary!